Saturday, January 22, 2011
Pop-Up Birthday Card
A while back Diane at Capadiadesigns posted a tutorial for a darling pop-up card. Well when I found this digi image from Sassy Cheryl's I knew that I had to make it into a pop-up card. You'll be so proud of me, I even kept track of which Copic markers I used to color the image: RV02, RV04, RV06, Y06 YR68, BG01, ,BG05, BG07, and BG09. I'd love to hear your comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Patty...I love it!!! It is just to cute,now I want to go find the instructions.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and festive.
ReplyDeletePatty, your card is super cute! Congratulations on trying something new!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, Patty! Love the bright fun colors and the pop up feature is awesome! Love it!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
Awe...so cute...I love the pop-up and I love the big pink dots :) TFS
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that! Love the pop-up and you nailed it!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, this is just too cute!!!! I have to scraplift this one!
ReplyDeleteJudy Garrelts
Patty that is just way to adorable, Hummm a birthday card lol. Awesome job , I love the colors. Now all of us will be expecting one LOL
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing
Hugs Cathy K
What an adorable pop-up card. I love that you used the cupcake image as the pop up. Just perfect! Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteOh Patty - what a happy card this is and I absolutely adore that cupcakeQ
ReplyDeleteSandy Dehon
Patty cute card. I need to try this pop a card of these days.
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable card. What a great cupcake digi! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteThat is cute Patty! : )
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Patty! I haven't made one of these yet.
ReplyDeleteOh Patty, what an adorable pop up card. I still have never tried that technique. You are tempting me.
ReplyDeletePatty, I love this popup card, I have never tried it and you have done a wonderful job with it. Was it hard?
ReplyDelete