Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gratitude Attitude

Wow! Here it is 2011 already. Happy New Year!  I was just reading a blog earlier and came across this idea.  Well, actually I've had the idea before, now it just has a name.  This will be a simple practice of blogging about one thing I am grateful for each day.  I know there are lots of things and people for whom I am grateful.  However, I really need to focus on this more this year and in the future.  Why not start now?!


So.... getting started.  1/1/11. Today I am thankful for a day to do absolutely nothing with my husband and boys. We all sat around in our jammies, played games, talked, snacked, snuggled each other and our pets and just had a wonderfully relaxing day.  Here's a picture of my little dog. She's a good snuggler and loves loves loves to play with her ball.


Well.  There. I did it.  I got started and now to keep it going.  That was easy!


Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment