Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sending sunshine

A friend has been having a really tough time lately. I thought she needed some sunshine in her life - at least one day of it any way. So I made this cute little Care Bear card for her. I don't think I could have made it any more bright or cheery. I used Glossy Accents on the stars and the sun on the bear's tummy. I also popped the big sun - she needs as much sun as she can get right now.

8 comments:

  1. Love it Patty. Almost did a Care Bear for Valentines today, thought no one would remember them. Brings back fond memories for me. Nice nice card. You always do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty it is perfect for her, what an awesome card. But I must tell you when I saw it, it made me cry. It is so perfect for her and you couldn't have made a more wonderful card for her.
    Thank you so much.
    You are so awesome.
    Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty this card is just as cute as it can be! Love those papers!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheery and fun card Patty! I bet she just adores this cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawwww Paty, you card is so cute!! image is adorable!!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love, the Care Bears!! Where did you find the digi for it? This card is so very nice. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete