Here we go........ off and running to show you the other half of the room.
This picture is to the left of my craft desk by where I sit. I have an antique childs dresser full of my immediate go-to stuff - adhesives, ink, label maker, phrases for cards and scents for cards The two tool boxes have all my brads and eyelets in them.

These pictures are the top of my work desk. It's quite messy right now cuz I dropped what I was doing to take pictures and just left the mess. This desk is actually the island out of our kitchen (kitchen table high). We remodeled when we bought the house and put in new cupboards, a new island (counter high) and a new kitchen table. It makes the perfect work space. And, if you look closely at the top picture here, you will see my dad's picture leaning against the window.
You also see my copic markers, my tool turn-about - full of tools, a cardboard organizer - that I papered - which holds my paper trimmer, smooch, rulers and other long stuff, and a white box. The white box is holding some of my digi images.
This picture is looking across my desk toward the window and closet. You can see some of my buttons on the shelf along with more ribbon.
The wire shelf below the wooden one will hold all my stickles. The cute little painted flower pot next to the shelf was made by my sweet little 2nd grade pen pal. :-)
The wire shelf below the wooden one will hold all my stickles. The cute little painted flower pot next to the shelf was made by my sweet little 2nd grade pen pal. :-)
These paper towers are at the right end of my scrap desk. The cubes that are stacked on the crate will be soon stacked on a jet max cube of drawers. That will make it more sturdy. My sister picked up the wire paper racks for me from a scrapping store that closed up shop.

This is my work desk - the opposite side of where I sit. Yes, more storage and more stuff. In the far left cupboard I have bubble wrap and cardboard pieces. The next cupboard over has all my acetate pieces in it - boxes, sheets, pails, you name it. The third cupboard has all my vinyl in it. The shelves all pull out on rollers.
Well.... there you have it. You have seen the whole room now. However, at this point I'm going to go back and zoom in on a few more things so you can see a little more detail, etc.
This dresser is the one that is below the clown picture - just inside the door. It holds my printer and my Cricut along with lots more stuff inside. Would you believe I picked this dresser up at a garage sale for just $10. I haven't had it repaired or refinished yet, but that's the plan eventually.
This is another antique dresser holding a paper tower and 2 jet max cubes stacked and full of paper. My husband picked this dresser up at an auction for $50 when he was 15 years old. We had it refinished and it's just beautiful. It's from the late 1800s.
In this picture you can see a photo of my sister and me. :-)
This shelf is just above my scrap desk and right next to the window. You can see all my buttons, glitter and some confetti.
Here's another picture of the shelf - you can see the ribbon on the bottom of the shelf along with more flowers and flocking.
Here's a few more shots of the inside of my closet that's right behind my chair. The bookshelf is loaded. The top two shelves are full of cardstock and envelopes.
That's it!!! Now you really have seen my whole craft room. I hope you like it. Once again, if there's something you have questions about or want me to zoom in on & post a picture or email to you, contact me at pprice723 gmail com. Thanks for looking!
In this picture you can see a photo of my sister and me. :-)
This shelf is just above my scrap desk and right next to the window. You can see all my buttons, glitter and some confetti.
Here's another picture of the shelf - you can see the ribbon on the bottom of the shelf along with more flowers and flocking.
Here's a few more shots of the inside of my closet that's right behind my chair. The bookshelf is loaded. The top two shelves are full of cardstock and envelopes.
Moving down on the bookshelf are lots of little drawers. They are full of all of my pens, tools and little stuff. The bottom shelf of this bookcase has a bunch of the divided craft boxes full of flowers, ribbons, bows, gems, skittles, etc., etc. And then there's a cupboard below that shelf that is holding all my Christmas gems, flowers and buttons. The blue tote you see is full of more ribbon and it's sitting on top of another tote just like it that's full of all my holiday ribbon. Yes, I'm addicted to ribbon, and gems, and paper, and stamps, and, and, and..............
That's it!!! Now you really have seen my whole craft room. I hope you like it. Once again, if there's something you have questions about or want me to zoom in on & post a picture or email to you, contact me at pprice723















Oh MY...goodness! You have so much storage space! I am seriously loving the antique dressers Patty and I Love the photo of your Dad too, right there...keeping you company! :) That flower pot is pretty dang sweet too!
ReplyDeleteYou certainly made great use of all the space in your craft room. Stuff is so organized and reachable. I like that aspect most of all that things are reachable. You did a great job pulling it all together. Hugs, Fran
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned I am jealous. You are so organized. It must give you so much pleasure to craft in your wonderful room
ReplyDelete