Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Craft Room

Here it is!  My craft room is pretty well put together.  It's organized chaos.
Bear with me as I'm going to describe as we go.

This is the SE corner - looking in across the room from the door. 



Here's a better view of the bookshelf. It's holding photo organizer boxes, jars of flowers and albums waiting to be started. 

This is the inside of the cabinet my TV is perched atop. The boxes are full of photos waiting to be organized and scrapped.
Next we move to the right - lots of paper and ribbons.  Yes, the dressers are FULL too.




Here's another bookshelf - full of plastic shoe storage containers - they are holding all my wood-mounted stamps, just-right stamps, stampin up stamps and inks.  The two teal containers are drawers holding all my Cricut books & overlays. The cartridges are in a container right on top of those drawers.













The still-life picture was painted by my dad. The farm scene with the dog is a painting from a former boyfriend's mom. I gave her a photo of my dog I grew up with and she painted him into this farm setting. She named it "September Song with Prince". She didn't know he was born in September












Here's yet another dresser - yes, FULL. Above it is a shelf just showing off some cutesy stuff & a picture my dad painted before I was born. I've always loved THAT clown.  I have a shoe bag hanging on the door holding all my border & corner punches.





























As we come around to the right - here's a closet - on the far left in here I have all my totes piled up.  Next I have a file cabinet in here that's not organized yet.  I'm going to store all my paper scraps in one drawer and all my alpha and numeric stickers in the bottom drawer.  The small bookcase has all my idea books and magazines stored on it.  This closet still needs a lot of work.  The little white boxes have my cuttlebug folders in them - alphabetically.  

 


















In between both closets I have a rack that holds CDs - all those cases are full of unmounted stamps and my Nesties.















The next closet over to the right is probably the most organized spot in the room.  I have a pants hanger with "clip-it-ups" holding all my loose ribbon, a 9-cube cabinet holding lots of goodies - more detailed pictures below.  There's a bookshelf in there and organizers hanging on both doors.


















My totes/cubes hold:
Christmas, small paper stacks, 8 1/2 x 11 paper
bling, chipboard, stickers
words/phrases, die cuts and scouts.
And of course in front I have my baby's bed.














Ok..... guess that's all the further I'm going to get tonight.  I'll work on posting the other half of the pictures/tour tomorrow.  Thanks for visiting.  If you have any questions about what's stored where or want a more detailed picture or description, email me:  pprice723 gmail com.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Patty! I can see that you put tons and tons of work into this! I especially love the paper storage and the punch storage too..but my very favorite...is how you've showcased your father's artwork. I am just touched beyond words..and have to tell you..that you are one lucky girl! Fantastic job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Patty! You've been a busy girl getting that all organized! It looks great!!! Share more pics when you can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great room..love the fact that you can enjoy your father's art while creating your own! I designed my room so everything is at my fingertips and I love it..the downfall is that I don't have enough room for anyone to scrap with me! Thank you for sharing your designs and organization tips!

    Debbie Yates
    dabblesbydeb at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like being surrounded by things you love. You have quite a few special pieces and lots of goodies to create with. Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA!!! I know how much time organization takes -- you have been super-busy!! Everything looks wonderful -- I wanna come play at YOUR house. Your father is quite the artist -- very impressive work. You must have received his artistic genes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like a fun place to scrap in!! : )

    ReplyDelete