A friend is celebrating her birthday soon and I needed to create a special card for her. She loves flowers and to work in her flower garden. I've seen cards flowers made like this before and decided to give it a try. Sorry, I'm really bad at keeping track of where I get my items I create with. Friendship in Bloom is a rub-on. I am quite pleased with how the card turned out. My friend loved it!Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Friendship in Bloom
A friend is celebrating her birthday soon and I needed to create a special card for her. She loves flowers and to work in her flower garden. I've seen cards flowers made like this before and decided to give it a try. Sorry, I'm really bad at keeping track of where I get my items I create with. Friendship in Bloom is a rub-on. I am quite pleased with how the card turned out. My friend loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cute card! It's very cheery and bright and I just love the way you used rick-rack!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy Garrelts