Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Sister's Birthday Card

I purchased this image and decided it needed to be distressed. I crumpled the picture and roughed up the edges then added flower soft to the girl's flower basket. I also used Core'dinations Whitewash cardstock behind it - crumpling and distressing the edges of that as well as running a sanding block over it to bring out the color a little more. "Forever Young" is a vellum phrase that I added by running it through my Xyron "X" Sticker Maker.

Needless to say, my sister loved the card!

4 comments:

  1. Patty!!! This is seriously...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a GREAT card Patty! The flower soft adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The flower soft was the perfect touch, and the distressing is wonderful!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding! I love that you used a vintage photo and then made it more distressed. You are the "crafty" one for sure. And so glad you sister loved it--who wouldn't. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete