Tuesday, February 9, 2010

House Mouse Challenge


I was sent several copies of this stamped image for a challenge. The challenge was to create a card with one and send it back. Then I could keep the rest and color them as I wished. Well, here's the card I made. I think it turned out soooo cute! Oh and I remembered to write down which Copic markers I used so I can share that with you. Mice: E71, E77, R20; Berries: R11, R46, R59; Leaves: YG23, YG63; C1 and Black Spica.

6 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Such a sweet card!!!! Love that ribbon -- it goes perfectly!!! Great work on colouring the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi patty, your card is sooo beautiful! love your coloring.
    Just wanted to let you know you are the winner of the Benjamin bunny digi image from The Character Cafe blog hop. if you would email me at babybuggie@hotmail.com i can send you your image. Congratulations!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Patty, Now I wish I had been able to keep the swap instead of handing it over to Valda because we were moving. Great job. Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty, I loved the card you made me and decided to come over and take a look. If I become a follower of yours will you become a follower of mine?

    You do really great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is yummy!
    I loved your coloring..these little guys are really so cute!
    Xo
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE card! I love all the reds! :-)

    ReplyDelete