Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Doggone Great Birthday


I created this card for my brother for his birthday. It was the first time I used my Nestabilities and I love it!!! Wow was that ever easy! I also love playing with my copics - they are so smooth to color and blend with and I love the look they give to the final product.

6 comments:

  1. This is a cutie!Why not join us at magnolia stamp lovers challenge (isnt the doggie from Magnolia collection?)...this fit the them pink and chocolate!
    http://www.magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Totally cool! I'm sure your brother will love this! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia stamp lovers! Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined us at magnolia stamp lovers challenge! Good luck Pat!xo
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! You have done a great job with colouring with your copics. hugs Shelley

    Please visit me on my blog - thanks

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Rufus is so cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at MSL challenge blog!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one cute puppy. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge, we hope to see you often. Cindy2

    ReplyDelete