The Character Cafe is having a challenge this week to use stitching in a layout or card. I got this pattern online and this is my take on the pattern and the stitching challenge.
Gorgeous card Patty!! Your stitching is fabulous...I should really try it sometime. Maybe Kendra and I will have to draw an owl digi stamp for all the owl fans like yourself... hmm...stay tuned. Thanks for joining us this week for "Feature Friday" Kelly
I work part time as a manager of a senior center. Have been married to my wonderful husband since 1994. We have two fabulous boys who keep us running and going all the time.
I have been scrapbooking since 1998 and started making cards when I got my cricut in 2008. Scrapbooking and cardmaking are my "calgon bath."
GREAT job, Patty! I just want to know how the heck you did such straight lines!?!? I sew like a drunk! LOL
ReplyDeleteOMG... I LOVE this!!! It's soooo cute :) Great stitching project, thanks for playing along with TCC!
ReplyDeleteThis is way cool!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! great stitching..love the owls around here. Thanks for joining us at TCC.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your pumpkin patty!! what a wonderful stitching job. thanks for playing along with us this week at TCC. Have a great day! :0)
ReplyDeletehugs,
Rachel
Fantabulous pumpkin!!! How did you do such neat stitching? Love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the stitched pumpkin! Thanks for playing along with The Character Cafe Feature Friday!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Patty!! Your stitching is fabulous...I should really try it sometime.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Kendra and I will have to draw an owl digi stamp for all the owl fans like yourself... hmm...stay tuned. Thanks for joining us this week for "Feature Friday"
Kelly
what a festive card! i love it!
ReplyDelete