I just love making candy bars into fun Halloween treats! A couple of weeks ago I sat down and transformed 144 candy bars (snickers, pb cups & kit kats) into these:
I'm hoping to sell them all at a craft show this weekend. However, I have taken orders for more - and will take orders & mail them to where ever need be. Email me at pprice723 [at] gmail [dot] com
I work part time as a manager of a senior center. Have been married to my wonderful husband since 1994. We have two fabulous boys who keep us running and going all the time.
I have been scrapbooking since 1998 and started making cards when I got my cricut in 2008. Scrapbooking and cardmaking are my "calgon bath."
Super Cute Patty! Good luck at the sale!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Judy Garrelts
Haven't been by in a while but aren't these just darlin'
ReplyDelete