
This is a very special birthday card I created for my niece who just turned 22. She is extremely talented at anything she sets her mind to. She's attending Boston U for grad school! Yes, I can say I'm related!!! Anyway, she needed a very unique card. I used wired gold ribbon for the background and stapled it down. Then added DMC floss over the top of that - laying it down and letting it do it's thing. Atop of that is Stella from Bugaboo Stamps and some red tulle. What a fun card to make! I colored Stella with my Copic markers.... sorry, I need to remember to write down which colors I use. Will work on that. I printed the sentiment on my inkjet printer "Sew... What's New?" and on the inside I placed "It's Your BIRTHDAY!"
Knowing her, she's going to absolutely LOVE it! I wish I could see her face when she opens the card. (yes, I mailed it late - story of my life lately).
Let me know what you think. I always love to hear your comments!


What a darling card. Now this is one I can really relate to. Very Nice!!!
ReplyDeletePatty, this is awesome! I'm sure your niece is going to LOVE it! Don't you just love Stella? Thanks for playing along in the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again next time.
ReplyDeleteLori
It is a fun card to see! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSandy Dehon