

I saw the neatest video the other day on a friend's blog - you can see it HERE. It inspired me to make a few changes and create this card. I dragged the acetate across my staz-on ink pad to color the flower stems. I think I'll give Copics a try to see how fast they dry. The Staz-on took almost two hours to dry and I only colored one side of the acetate. I used self-adhesive cardstock to create the flowers. I want to give Core'dinations a try next time so you don't see the white core. And I think I will try a flimsier acetate so the flowers wiggle when you open the card. It sure was a simple card to make! And I love the finished product!!!


Patty, this is so cute. Thanks for sharing the tutorial also! I will try this some day.
ReplyDeleteOh my this card is just soo cheery, I love it nice colors too!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patricia
I love the pop up card!!!! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete