
I had some left over vinyl from another project I'm working on and have been wanting to try etching glass or a mirror or just something..... So I cut my best friend's name out of the vinyl. The tricky part was adhering it to the mirror without it sticking to itself. After that, you just put the etching cream on nice and thick and wait about 25 minutes. I realize now that I should have left a little more space between the letters - I can see where it tried to run under the vinyl. And I thought I had that vinyl stuck down really good! Guess not! Well, it was my first time and I've definitely learned a few things from this. Practice makes perfect, right?! It was fun to see how it turned out in the end!!!!


Ummm .......I do love it......but....those are not my initials.... :/. Just kidding. It's beautiful!
ReplyDelete