
I got these adorable little girls from Inka Stamps in their close out sale. I decided I had to use this particular one for my cousin. It's her birthday this week. As I started trimming paper and trimming around the image, I noticed it quickly got crease marks in it. So, I decided to just let that happen and distress it a little more so it looks a little older. And of course, I had to add Flower Soft - the flowers in the basket just called out to me. Of course cards never photograph as well as the original image. I used a white cardstock for the base, a piece of cardstock that is very close to Stampin' Ups Certainly Celery, the next layer is very similar to Pixie Pink and the background behind the girls is between Old Olive and Always Artichoke. I hope you enjoy the card! Thanks for looking!


Cool effect Patty! Great card, she'll love it I'm sure :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I need some of these for some old B&W photos of my grandparents and great-grandparents. LOL
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Patty!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!! So vintage looking!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy cousin, Peggy, LOVED it!!!
ReplyDelete